Dear valuable Clients/Partners,
With regards to our two (2) online briefing sessions on ‘The Return of SST’, we would like to inform that both sessions are already fully booked, due to the overwhelming response that we have received. We thank you for the support.
We understand the many concerns that you have concerning SST, therefore we will be organizing an additional three (3) more training sessions (classroom) on ‘The Return of SST’, to help accommodate everyone. Please take note that this classroom training is chargeable and is RM199/pax.
We look forward to your participation in these training sessions.
This 2-hour session (10am – 12pm) is suitable for business owners/leaders, managers, everyone in accounting community and general public who wish to understand more about SST.
- What is SST?
- The differences between SST and GST
- The scope of taxation
- SST declaration
- Registration threshold and how to register ?
- What if the customer does not pay up the debt?
- Invoicing format
- What type of business needs to be registered ?
- When do I need to collect SST?
- When do you need to make payment of SST?
- I am already a GST-registered business. What should I do?
- How to deal with specific and designated areas ?
- Preparation for the transitional period